Hyperlapse Demos and Post-Workshop Tutorials
Hyperlapse demos are shot with a cell phone or GoPro and a tripod. These videos were made for my students so that post-class resources provided a refresher for demos and tutorials for homework. Most images are in my sketchbooks and are watercolor and sometimes gouache. Some of these are for exhibitions and workshop venues as I will sometimes show a sketchbook with my work. ENJOY!
- Hyperlapse of “Strathmere in May” (Watercolor and Gouache on 140 pound sketch paper) (How to use opague watercolor and white)
- Hyperlapse of “Three Figures on a Beach in Florida” (Pencil underdrawing and Watercolor on 140 pound sketch paper) (How to deviate from an image.)
- Hyperlapse of “Purple Garlic” (Richeson Watercolor Starter Set on 140 Canson paper) (Pushing color on an object an its shadow.)
- Hyperlapse of “Figure Notations from Two Separate Photographs” (Schmincke Watercolors Pan on 140 pound sketch paper with pencil underdrawing) (Deconstructing two sources and reconstructing into one.)
- Hyperlapse of “Job’s Point Bend, February” (Daniel Smith and Cheap Joe’s opaque watercolors on Khadi Paper) (How to make a value study using dark gray through opaque white.)
Please check back for updates to this page. I hope you find these informative and helpful in your artwork!